Thursday, June 22, 2006

Finally...

This is what pleases me the most about coming back, any guesses... not my family.. not friends.. not the country... not weddings ...but my first love...

Finally after 2 whole days , after a hot humid afternoon, its black clouds, thunder, followed by rains, can there be absolutely ANYTHING that gives a better sense of satisfaction, not to me at least !!! Life suddenly seems so much more worth living :) :) :) and then no human being can take this joy away from me !!!

4 Comments:

At Thursday, June 22, 2006 4:24:00 AM, Blogger Mukta A said...

yes... right from the time i have met this girl, i have known abt her first love: the rains! :)

meenal, a poem on "clouds" for you... is it u who is telling this peom? :)

There are clouds oh! so white,
There are clouds oh! so grey,
They float back and forth
As they go on their way.
They billow so gently,
Or buffet and storm,
They come when it's cold
And they come when it's warm.
I can spend many hours
Watching clouds going by
And wonder why is it
They are up in the sky?

(Written in 1974 - From Brenda Mckone)

 
At Thursday, June 22, 2006 11:11:00 PM, Blogger Vivek said...

Nice poem!
So, Meenull, did u do a rain dance? :P

 
At Saturday, June 24, 2006 9:13:00 PM, Blogger Gaurav said...

Brilliant ... just hold on ... I'm coming home too ... I have not yet missed a Puneri monsoon entirely ... and intend to continue the record this year at least.

 
At Thursday, June 29, 2006 8:16:00 PM, Blogger teja2001 said...

@meenal... you are lucky to be with your first love. enjoy it to the fullest. i have been away for the past 3 years and have missed my first love, divali, all this while.

@mukta... nice poem...

@the rational mind... i envy u...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home