Monday, June 12, 2006

Till I write again... very soon...

Some small things give me immense satisfaction and pleasure at times...

One of them is the audience I have for my blogs and the comments they write..

Frankly, I had started writing in one of the worst phases in my life.. and writing did significantly change my life and my way of thinking... Just summarizing few of the most interesting comments on my posts...


On my post
Happy day's here again !!

Anonymous said... Hey..one more thing that contributed..Your happy bday ?? !!! Lot's of chocolates and yummy cake ?? :-p

At 1:22 PM, madhura said... happiness var 8th std madhe apan ha essay lihilaa hota if u remember!!

At 4:14 PM, Vivek said... LOL... amazing comments! :-D


On my post
Day of seclusion ..

At 12:10 PM, Anonymous said... Gifted thoughts...

At 2:58 PM, Chaitanya said... Hey just stumbled across your blog.. nice blog... keep writing :)

At 9:17 PM, Saurya said... hey .... this is nice piece of para... just that i happend to come across ur blog n profile. good writting ...

On my post

A ship in a harbour is safe, but that is not what ships are meant for !

At 4:08 PM, Vivek said... Hey, its amazing that you're moving onto something you find more interesting! It takes guts to do get out of something you are so comfortable with and do something you want to do... kudos!

At 1:06 AM, Sonali said... hmm..Way to Go!!!Sail through unknown waters..Explore greater depths..You might find a treasure .... :-)All da Best!

On my post
After a while...

At 5:22 PM, Om said... you really need some change!

At 4:33 AM, Anonymous said... After a while...

Pharach sundar aahe ya blog madhli poem !!
The first 8 lines really touched my heart !!
-Prasad

On my post
24 Carat Brass or 24 Carat Gold ?

At 9:33 PM, sandeep kulkarni said... Great review...specially first two paragraphs....This gives us additional encouragement..!!Sandeep KulkarniPanchammagic.org

At 6:41 AM, Sagar said... brilliant blog!

On my post
10 things I want to live for...

At 9:38 AM, Vivek said... Sahi! Realistic, attainable goals :-)

At 12:29 AM, Vaibhav said... I wonder how people come up with these 10 things ideas: 10 things I want to live for, 10 things I want to leave,10 things I want to do on a leave,10 things that wont leave me,...amazing.

I do have a lot many critics as well !!!!!

On my post
So close... and yet so far !

At 9:16 PM, Anonymous said... Gone are the old days.. :-)New Year New Start..!!
Wish you all the best dear !
-Mrudul

At 10:05 PM, Vivek said... Finally post kelas!!! Sneak peak nantar I was waiting for this post :-) Congrats gurl, happy days r here again!

At 11:34 AM, isha said... hey, i kno exactly how u must have felt while writing this blog....sumtimes i feel like tht too,bt then pictures painted can be framed.silly,but thts wht came to my mind when i read this....i just want to say keep the faith in times like this.keep smiling

At 8:19 PM, vikram said... Hi read ur so close and yet so far.......i m able identify with u coz more or less i m in the same situation but...."Struggle is more important than success" .......so keep fighting........

On my post
A cup of coffee

At 2:54 PM, Sachin said... Hmmm , brought back some pleasant memories , of my own :-)..... ekdam nostalgic ....I need a cup of coffee now.

On my post
Nearly perfect day...

At 9:39 PM, Anonymous said... Masta lihilays :-) Hey I am missing you... :-(-Prachi

On my post
Just lost !!

At 7:34 PM, Arz000n said... Try asking the Q back to people who come from behind and ask you, "Are you okay?"
Just pause for a while and reply back calmly...."I think I am....but are YOU???"
:)
Chill...

On my post
A really stupid post !

At 5:03 AM, msk said... Work, that I can do at my own pace, read books, write blogs, listen to songs, get tired, travel a lot, talk to friends, just the kind of change I wanted after all those 2-3 years...
Good to know that someone is enjoying life wearing the same shoes as mine. Let the element of uncertainity be there as a choice in life. A wish to predict and forecast things is as real and as interesting as a repeat telecast without a live one.

On my post
That is all I can get tired !

At 5:26 AM, Mukta A said... inspired by ur article, even i decide to work out regularly now...! :)

And finally so many of them on my "Last Post", of which perhaps this was the most touching, and gives me yet another window to life...

At 4:42 AM, msk said... When i was in 5th standard, i became addicted to reading comics. There was a library 5 km from my house where I could go and read comics for free, and it used to take me around 2 hours to go and come back. That gave me the reasons to learn to ride my bro's cycle. After sometime, the library got closed, I felt bad..probably didn't ride for 1 day, but I found lot other reasons for cycling. Infact I fell in love with it. Your reasons may not be the same then and now, but u never know when do you fall for the next one. And if you think you are open, I shall see that in your next blog.


6 Comments:

At Monday, June 12, 2006 1:08:00 AM, Blogger TriGeeky said...

YAY!! welcome back... a very thoughtful way for a comeback! :)

 
At Monday, June 12, 2006 1:14:00 AM, Blogger Mukta A said...

yeee!!! :))

but meenal, maze naav fakta ekdaach ka tujhya "comment chya blog" var ?? looks like i am very bad at writing comments!! :((

 
At Monday, June 12, 2006 2:02:00 PM, Blogger Vivek said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere! :)

 
At Thursday, June 15, 2006 3:31:00 PM, Blogger Kasturi said...

Seriously waiting for you to start writing again....

 
At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 11:58:00 PM, Blogger M said...

so what was the original purpose behind blogging, eh?

 
At Sunday, July 02, 2006 1:54:00 AM, Blogger Visiting Nomad said...

After i started reading your blog , the first new post i saw was that you were not writing again :-)
I had you bookmarked all the same. Cause, there was no way you were going to stop. Just a matter of time before you started writing again. Welcome back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home